
On Tuesday night this week I got to do something that I have not done in a long time... Go and see a hockey game... One of the guys from the church here decided to treat me to a game... Being a fellow hockey lover (I haven't met many in CA) he was quite excited as well. We took the 1.5hr drive up to Anaheim, California (Los Angeles, basically) and we watched the Vancouver Canucks take on the Anaheim Ducks.
It was a tight match the whole way... Anaheim opened up the scoring in the first period, Vancouver tied it 1-1 in the second ... right at the end of the second period Anaheim took the 2-1 lead going into the third, Vancouver tied it up late in the third and the game was headed to overtime... In OT, Ducks captain took a stupid slashing penalty, it was 4 on 3 hockey for two minutes... one of the ducks defenseman dropped a stick and cancucks passed it around and scored to win the game 3-2 in overtime.
Basically, my team won. Thanks, Mark! Goodtimes.
It was a blast!
2.22.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment