thoughts of josh, from his sisters point of view.
I went online to do a post on my own blog when I discovered Josh had left his blogger account up and logged in. Well being the little sister that I am, I saw nothing but a prime opportunity that must not be wasted. So I thought, I would tell you all how much Josh means to me. And how grateful I am to everyone in his current "home" for taking such great care of my big brother. (I know it isn't always so easy....
Josh left this morning for his other home. San Diego. I have to say it is finally getting to the point where, in my brain this whole concept doesn't seem extremely strange. It was almost more weird for him to be here. Not that I didn't miss him this morning when I woke up and knew he was on a plane flying miles and miles from our house, but I just understand now.
Now I see. Things won't ever be the same as before he left. But they shouldn't be the same. Time didn't stand still, but it didn't change for the bad. It changed for our good.
"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28
That verse pretty much sums up Josh in San Dieog to me.
I see the changes that have occurred in Josh. There is way to many to name. From the seemingly meaningless things like, eating vegetables and pizza toppings to actually willingly hugging people. Then you have the more "serious" things, just small things that build up and make josh a all-around better person. His willingness to serve, his humility, his caring heart. Just normal Josh x10. It was a joy to have him home, even if it was only for the weekend.
Josh adds something to a room, some kind of new, odd energy.
I am glad he is coming back to our home, but I am sad for all of you because I know its hard when he's gone.
Als.
No comments:
Post a Comment